Friday, August 21, 2009

Decision Day.

So I'm trying to decide if I should create a blog about my time in France.



You see, I'm moving to Paris for 7 months (hopefully longer...) in exactly 4 weeks and I wanted
to give my friends and family a way to keep up to date with my doings and happenings. I'm also feeling very inspired by my friends who are keeping blogs about the new and exciting moves and changes they're doing with their lives. And even though I know that I relish the opportunity to keep myself up to date on their lives, is my blog going to be interesting enough to keep them checking back for more?

I had a blog in the past, a while ago, but it fizzled out during college because I was just too busy living my life instead of writing about it. Not too bad of a situation to find oneself in, I suppose.

Anyway, it's dinner time. And things always look different on the other side of a meal, so that's all she wrote for now!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment