Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What's the point, really?

It's been a while.  I think that tonight is the first time that I've been just sitting around with nothing to do since my last post probably.  I know that sounds ridiculous, but it might actually be true.

For those of you who haven't see my pictures yet, I've been traveling a bit since my last post as well.  I've been to London, Basque Country (southern France and northern Spain), Provins (an hour outside of Paris), and Mont St. Michel (on the northern coast of France).  This weekend I have some family coming for four days, then the next week is my last week of teaching, then I move out of my apartment, then I go to Turkey for two weeks, then I leave France a week after that and go to NYC for a long weekend and then I finally get home.  Phew.

I'm tired already.

So that's why you might not hear from me for a while.

Liz Lemon, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment